Paying the difference to upgrade free dining QSD?

TheLittleRoo

DIS Veteran
I will have too many people to put in one room (3 adults, 3 kids over age 4). I'm probably looking at either Ft. Wilderness or 2 rooms at POR, but that's a budget-buster!

I just realized what if I book 2 rooms at a Value - -can I pay to upgrade my free QSD to regular free dining? If so, does anyone know what that upgrade would cost per person, per day? It may still be cheaper with 6 to get the cabins at FW, but I hate being that rustic for my sister's first time at WDW.

Thanks!

I got it last week. I think it was about $10 per adult per night to upgrade to the regular dining plan (well worth it !:banana:).

Good luck !

It depends on when you travel, this year the plan costs more during peak season so you pay more to upgrade as well.

I will have too many people to put in one room (3 adults, 3 kids over age 4). I'm probably looking at either Ft. Wilderness or 2 rooms at POR, but that's a budget-buster!

I just realized what if I book 2 rooms at a Value - -can I pay to upgrade my free QSD to regular free dining? If so, does anyone know what that upgrade would cost per person, per day? It may still be cheaper with 6 to get the cabins at FW, but I hate being that rustic for my sister's first time at WDW.

Thanks!

It should be no problem to pay the difference to upgrade from free QSDP to DDP.
And if you're staying at Pop come by the thread in my siggy to join the Pay It Forward Box swap!

You can upgrade your free dining plan at a cost of about $10 per day per person :goodvibes When are you staying and can you take advantage of the gift card promotion? Since you might be booking two rooms at POR you would get two $500 gift cards for $1,000 and two rooms at a value would get you $600 :yay:

the cost of the upgrade is about $10 per adult per night and I believe around $2 per child per night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter