Paying for room charges on KTTW card?

dreamalittledream

DIS Veteran
I used to collect Disney Dollars to pay for things on our trips. I can get the gift cards at church and I have been getting those. I thought it might be easier to charge things to our room KTTW card and then use the gift cards to pay the bill before we check out. I would still give them a CC to hold but I would like to aviod them actually charging it.

Can I do that? :confused3

I used to collect Disney Dollars to pay for things on our trips. I can get the gift cards at church and I have been getting those. I thought it might be easier to charge things to our room KTTW card and then use the gift cards to pay the bill before we check out. I would still give them a CC to hold but I would like to aviod them actually charging it.

Can I do that? :confused3

Yes. You give them your card at check-in. On the date of check-out, you will need to go to the front desk and tell them you'd like to settle your bill with gift cards. As long as the gift cards have a Visa, Mastercard, AMEX logo on them, it will be no problem.

Your credit card will not be charged as long as you visit the front desk prior to your scheduled check-out time.

Thanks, I just looked at the gift card and they have a website for it. WOW!
http://disney.go.com/disneygiftcard/use.html#wdw_details

It looks like I can do what I was hoping to do. It also seems like I can pay for the room as well with them. I have a room only ressie so I don't have to pay in advance.

I get credit for tuition by buying the cards at church so I was hoping to be able to buy a few each month and save for the trip that way.

We used our Disney Gift Cards to pay for KTTW card charges during our stay Jan. 26- Feb. 2. I went down the night before we left and paid the charges. It worked out great for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter