Paying for Genie Plus

disneyland fan

Mouseketeer
Visiting the parks this week for the first time since 2017. Since we didn't buy Genie Plus when we bought our tickets, I'm planning on purchasing as soon as we get thru the turnstiles. Question- is there a way to pay with a Disney gift card? Or am I limited to credit card on file?

Visiting the parks this week for the first time since 2017. Since we didn't buy Genie Plus when we bought our tickets, I'm planning on purchasing as soon as we get thru the turnstiles. Question- is there a way to pay with a Disney gift card? Or am I limited to credit card on file?
I'm not aware of a way to use the gift cards, but I will admit I'm not experienced with gift cards - we charge G+ and ILL to the credit card. But a question - is there a reason you say you're going to purchase as soon as you go through the turnstiles? Do you mean after you're in the park? Sorry if you know this, but you can purchase G+ anytime after midnight the day you're going to use it. Most people will have a selection made by the time they get to the park, starting at 7AM. Sorry if I misread that - just trying to help in case you weren't aware.

At Disneyland, Genie can be purchased as part of one's tickets. Or on the day of after you enter the park. The first ride cannot be booked until a guest enters the park.

Apologies. I tend to be WDW centered, and it's not the first time I typed the wrong answer for Disneyland. Please disregard. I can say we have used G+ at DL, too, though - actually prefer it. Actually, preferred MaxPass, but that's from another time!

Yes, you can use a gift card in the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter