Paying for cruise with Disney gift cards

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Can I pay for my entire cruise with Disney gift cards online? I'm looking at an XGT cabin and don't want to risk losing it by calling on the phone and giving a CM all the card numbers. Hoping I can put in multiple card numbers online for a cruise that has to be paid in full.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

I don't think so as gt rooms usually are pay in full at booking and online will only allow 3 cards at a time.

Thank you this is what I thought...any problem paying entirely with gift cards if I book over the phone?

I've had to do this... it's tedious, but it works. They do take all the numbers and apply them all. You can see, if you have your email open at the time, when each one is applied because it updates your account one by one (as long as you hold the reservation and not a TA). Just set some time aside, but it does work.

Thank you for confirming this! I knew it would take some time, but to save a few hundred dollars I figure it's worth it! :thumbsup2

Make sure you keep ALL of the cards, because if there is a balance left over, refund, or any other reason they need to return funds back to you, they will put it on one (or more) of your cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter