Paying Dues today 1/15 Error

larsonb74

Disney Padawan
Keep getting the 7 dwarves working on it error when trying to pay dues online this morning. Anyone else having issues?

Keep getting the 7 dwarves working on it error when trying to pay dues online this morning. Anyone else having issues?
same. tried with 2 diff browsers and still no go. I guess luckily the other poster said 30 day grace otherwise I'd be freaking out right now.

I think there's an announcement out there that DVC is shutting down online dues payments today in order to process their monthly auto-payments. I remember reading that somewhere that today would be unavailable. You might need to wait until tomorrow, or later this evening.

I think there's an announcement out there that DVC is shutting down online dues payments today in order to process their monthly auto-payments. I remember reading that somewhere that today would be unavailable. You might need to wait until tomorrow, or later this evening.
yes just chatted with rep and they said the same thing, unavailable till 7pm tonight. THanks!

Thanks , was trying to pay with gift card and thought I was doing something wrong .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter