Pay "room only" with gift cards online?

Lyn-CA

DIS Veteran
I have a bunch of gift cards to pay down a room only ressie. Can I do this online? If so, can someone walk me through it? When I pull up my ressie, it doesn't give me options to pay.

TIA

PP is correct. It is not a option to pay online. You need to call to pay.:goodvibes

This. They are very nice about applying gc's over the phone. It takes awhile because you have to read off the code, etc., but you won't be the first person doing this.

Also, do NOT throw away your gc's. Should you need to cancel, the refund is made in the form of the original payment, so they'll put it back on your gift cards. The CM will probably tell you this, but just in case . . .

I called and used 91 Giftcards to pay for my reservation! I was on the phone for an hour and a half and the CM I had was excellent! The nice thing about a room only ressie is that you do not have to pay until you get to the resort.

I could wait to pay when I get there but I don't want to bring all those GCs with me so I guess I'll be making a call.

Has anyone else used the automated line for applying payments/credit cards? I remember using this last December, but after entering one number wrong, it kickced me to a person. I'm just surprised that I have never heard anyone else mentioning this...hoping it is still available, as I have a boatload (not 91) of GC to use for a Dec 2013 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter