Past brides: Anything you see ever make you wish things had been different??

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
Just a fun question. Every now and then I see things and think, "Oh, I love that!" :lovestruc To be truthful, there isn't a lot I would have changed about my wedding day, it was pretty wonderful. :cloud9: But every now and then I see things I would have liked to have included or have done differently, like a cake I like more than the one I had type thing. Nothing major, just little things.

(Not including other people's MK photos, which just make me jealous and mad. It may take a while to get over that one...)

I wish I would have done the Father Daughter dance. At the time it didn't seem important, and we didn't even realize until days later when my dad commented that it was his only regret that he didn't dance with me. We had an Escape wedding with Mickey and Minnie so our dances were done quickly before pictures which timeline wise worked out great. I am not sure how things would have worked with another dance, but that is my only regret. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter