passporter ?'s

burma

My Oh My What A Wonderful Day
We have been using birnbaums books in the past. How is the passporter in comparison and I keep seeing posts on the release dates of their new editions seems they are not to reliable ?

any thoughts ?

:wave2: Well, I will be cruising for the first time in October so we got a couple of DCL books. I'm not sure what version of the Passporter I have but...I found that the Passporter had more information than Birnbaums(check spelling). But both books have good information. pirate:

even last years version of DCL Passaporter is 100x better than the Birnbaum

I've not read the Birnbaum's book, but I can tell you that the Passporter is written by people who obviously enjoy the Disney Cruise and know much of the ins and outs of it. They have personally stayed in a variety of the rooms and seem to have a good grasp of the ships and their ports of call. I thought that the book was so good that I bought their WDW book for my trip next year.

The Birnbaum book makes a good pocket guide. I say that because at 5x7 and maybe a quarter-inch thick, it can probably fit in your pocket.

If you have read the Birnbaum's WDW books, it is pretty much the same. You won't find any honest criticisms of Disney. It is very colorful and has some decent detail to it.

But THE book on Disney cruises is the Passporter. They go into great detail on everything you need to know and give their honest opinions on things.

-steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter