Passport to Memories - Free Scrapbooking Kit w/ POP

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
http://www.verybestkids.com/Brands/NestleHotCocoa/disney_scrapbook.aspx

Receive your Passport to Memories CD-ROM, packed with how-to ideas and fun tips to enhance all your scrapbooking projects! In addition, you'll find all the tools needed to build a digital scrapbook through Snapfish.com. You can easily alter photo size, crop images, and add borders, clip art and themes.

To receive your free Scrapbooking CD-ROM (ARV $30), send in your mail-in form along with four (4) proofs of purchase from any Nestlé Hot Cocoa Mix 10- or 12-count packages, your original cash receipt dated between 8/01/04 and 7/31/05 with the purchase price circled, and a $1.00 check or money order for shipping and handling. Offer ends 7/31/05 and requests must be received by 8/31/05. Limit 1 per household or address.

We'll even jumpstart your scrapbooking projects by offering you 20 FREE prints when you register with Nestlé Hot Cocoa and Snapfish.com.

Let NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa help you share memories with loved ones and bring you closer together!

Just a quick heads up on this, I emailed them and got a reply that it does not contain any Disney images, as they lead one to believe. I'm getting it anyway, as I scrapbook, but was disappointed in no Disney.

I have looked for these specially marked boxes, but have yet to find them in my area. Guess I have some time to keep looking. Anything to help jump start my scrapping!!!

~Linda ;)

Thanks Bonnie, I would have been looking for specially marked boxes. I will have DH pick some up on Monday!!!

~Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter