Passport Info Needed Calling Dave from the Frozen North

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
..... or anyone else who can help. I am bringing my daughter's friend who is 17 with us to WDW. She was born in India, but is a Canadian citizen. does she need a passport? She has sent away for one, but it was returned because she was missing some info, and now I am not sure she will have it before we leave. She has an expired one- can she use that for identification purposes? Any and all info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Louise from the Frozen South

Louise,

I don't know how to do a link, but you will find the information that you are looking for in a post from Dave in the Frozen North on the Disney Cruise Line Forum. It's the post called Important: TRAVEL DOCUMENTS REQUIREMENTS for Canadian Disney Cruisers (And Non-Cruisers) (8th post from the top).

From what I understand, you daughter's friend won't need a passport; HOWEVER, she will definitely need a birth certificate showing the name of both parents and a consent letter from both parents.

We are in the same situation as you are, bringing our 16 year old niece with us during the March break. She will carry a passport, a consent letter and her birth certificate. Without the letter, they wouldn't let her leave the country.

So the letter is definitely a must.

Thanks for the info about the link and the reminder about the letter. I am on my way to the cruise board now!

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter