passholders: Sign up to be a Mardi Gras Float Rider

was hoping there would be another way to reserve other than being a passholder - but guess I'll try standby. Good luck to everyone though! :dogdance:

(Between passes right now, sadly...not renewing till summer.)

Last edited:
was hoping there would be another way to reserve other than being a passholder - but guess I'll try standby. Good luck to everyone though! :dogdance:

(Between passes right now, sadly...not renewing till summer.) If anyone here is considering superbowl sunday and may end up with two extra ressies, keep me in mind. :wave2:

Do they have a stand by line? Thank-you.

Do they have a stand by line? Thank-you.
on the day of - you either get there a couple of hours in advance to try or they do a virtual lottery. Either way, you have to wait until the day of the parade.

on the day of - you either get there a couple of hours in advance to try or they do a virtual lottery. Either way, you have to wait until the day of the parade.
Thank-you for the information. Appreciate it!

Reactions: shh
So I didn't buy my kids their APs yet. If I buy them, but obviously not activate them yet, can we sign them up?

So I didn't buy my kids their APs yet. If I buy them, but obviously not activate them yet, can we sign them up?
When I purchased my family's passes the confirmation email did not include their passholder ID numbers which you need to register for the parade.

Just booked the parade for my family on the last night of our trip! There were only 2 or 3 dates open in April, almost all of March was gone as well.

Does the reservation spot open up if people cancel? (is it worth it to keep checking the calendar)

Can you switch dates?

Does the reservation spot open up if people cancel? (is it worth it to keep checking the calendar)

Can you switch dates?
You can only cancel your date and then book a new date. Not sure if cancelling will cause that date to open up or if they will hold those spots for standby.

SO bummed I missed this :( :( :( Here's to hoping they offer same day sign ups.
They have confirmed there will be same day sign ups. On the AP Facebook page, the staff responded that there are sign ups. They also said to keep checking as spots will return to inventory

They have confirmed there will be same day sign ups. On the AP Facebook page, the staff responded that there are sign ups. They also said to keep checking as spots will return to inventory

I saw that response, and it stated to sign up in the Virtual Line in the Official Universal Orlando app. Could someone kindly explain where I can find the virtual line in the app? I have been searching, but cannot locate where that is located in the app. Thank-you in advance!

Never mind. I did a search in this forum and found the step by step instructions :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!