Passholder Room+Dining Question

SoNotAPrincess

Disney Diva
Hi, everyone! My niece and I will be at WDW for a weekend in December, booked on the passholder room+dining promotion. I have an AP, but she doesn't. I assume that I'll be able to purchase the DP for her when we arrive, but you know what they say about assuming!

So, can I purchase the DP separately for her?

Thank you!

You can't purchase DDP for anyone when you arrive. It must be added to your reservation no later than 73 hours before arrival (48 for DVC reservations).

If she is booked in the room with you, and you have dining on the reservation, she will have dining as well. If she's not registered in the room, call and have her registered BEFORE you arrive. If you do it after you arrive she will not have dining.

Wow...see, this is why I can't live without the Disboards! :worship: I had no idea she'd be able to get the DP part of the promotion without an AP. :banana:

They only require one adult AP to be shown at check-in, and you can take care of that.

Is there an AP promotion going on????

It's not a promotion. Ticketless AP room/dining packages are a general offering. Whether or not you can get an AP room discount on top of that will depend on whether the room discounts are active for your dates at the time you book, and you can always call later and have the discount applied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter