Passes are gone Sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icydog

DIS Veteran
I have seven (7) fast passes that I want to give away. A fast pass can save you an hour of wait time at an attraction. Usually they are given on a first come first served basis and are usually gone a couple of hours after the park opens.

Please send me a PM if you are going to be in a DVC resort before June 10th. That's the expiration date. I got them from a cast member because of a mishap during our Kidani Village trip last week but we ran out of time before we could use them.

Please send me a PM or email so I can get your address. The first person who writes to me and tells me she/he is going to Disney World before June 10th gets the passes. No cost.. of course..

They are all gone sorry!!!

That's so nice of you. Unfortunately we don't go back until December, but thanks for the offer. I would have loved to use every one of them on Toy Story Mania.

We leave Friday morning - can they get here by then??? Sent you a pm.

Diane

We leave Friday morning - can they get here by then??? Sent you a pm.

Diane

I sent you a PM but I'm afraid the passes wouldn't get there in time for you to use them.

I am however looking for a DVC member who is going to be staying at a DVC resort in the next ten days. Also since it will cost me around a dollar to mail the 7 sheets could you pls reimburse that small sum

We will be at Kidani from June 7-9 if you're still looking for someone to take them :)

I just sent them out to a DVC member who is at the Kidani Village right now. She was the first DVC member to respond. I had to send them out by flat rate priority mail which she paid for. I'm sorry you didn't get them but if you have any problems during your trip make sure you are vocal. Take care and have a good time at WDW.
Regards,
Marylyn Carlyle

Moderator Please Close this Thread. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter