Pass for So. Cal Resident?

Robindianne

DIS Veteran
I'm searching for the 2-fer pass for my S.Cal res sister. She said there were 1-day passes (at reg price) that were good for 2 days w/Cal ID. Anyone heard of this?

TIA

The 2-fers are seasonal, or just occasional, and are not to my knowledge currently being offered. Instead, So Cal residents can get discounted one day park hopper passes if ordered online or through certain local businesses (Vons, AAA-CA). No idea if the 2-fers will be back this year, maybe someone more in the know will know.

We've used 2-fers for the past 5 years or so. We always go in February or March. 2-fers are offered at that time - maybe for Feb. through April? I don't think they are valid during Spring break time. When they are available, they are easy to find - local Vons is the easiest.

yeah, just go into a vons (grocery store known as safeway also) They start as far north as my hometown, they are next to the register with all the other giftcards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter