Party Size

Kevin1281

Mouseketeer
I will be making ADRs in a few weeks for the first time.

We will be 5 adults and 1 18-month-old.

Do I want/need to make the reservation for 6? I think I read that somewhere on here, but wanted to double check.

I will be making ADRs in a few weeks for the first time.

We will be 5 adults and 1 18-month-old.

Do I want/need to make the reservation for 6? I think I read that somewhere on here, but wanted to double check.

Yes, as the PP said, you need to count the infant/toddler in any ADR because in the very rare chance the restaurant has reached maximum capacity due to fire codes, the sixth person in your group could be turned away.

Keep in mind that as a party of 6, the tip will be automatically added to your bill.

Keep in mind that as a party of 6, the tip will be automatically added to your bill.

Are you saying this is a pro or con?

I feel like that is a good thing. I would say I am on the generous side as far as tipping goes, so it might actually save us a few bucks over the course of the week. Watch, I'll end up tipping on top of the tip already included.

Are you saying this is a pro or con?

I feel like that is a good thing. I would say I am on the generous side as far as tipping goes, so it might actually save us a few bucks over the course of the week. Watch, I'll end up tipping on top of the tip already included.

I just wanted you to know, so you didn't add a tip on when you had already paid for one.:)

1) This is very true.
2) There was a trial last October to allow voluntary tips in cases as these
. . . a party of six
. . . one or more guests in the party were infants
. . . not simply children, but infants
3) This was HIGHLY contested by the servers
. . . servers were concerned about reduced tips
. . . in larger parties, sometimes people do not tip a total of 18%
. . . many feel that the tip is to large, if they can get away with a smaller one
. . . this was in violation of the union bargaining agreement
. . . the trial was called off quickly
. . . so, the "party of six, regardless of makeup" is still valid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter