party size increased by 1 at Le Celier

ashely612

Mouseketeer
We are leaving in 2 weeks. I made all the dining ressies months ago. We have a party of 12. We have ressies for Le Celier for 12. My MIL called yesterday to say my SIL who lives in FL may be visiting us for the day. What are the chances of showing up with 13 (or 14 if her DH comes) and still getting us all in? Otherwise, I will just have to offend MIL and have her tell SIL she is on her own. I am not giving up that ressie. It was too difficult to get to begin with.

It will probably depend on how your tables are configured. You can call the dining line and ask how many tables are being held for you. (Our party of 21 is 4 tables of 4 and one table of 5 - adding one more person probably wouldn't be a big deal.) If your configuration is 3 tables of 4, it might be a problem. If it is something else, it might be very easy!!!

I too needed to do this and I called last night and they couldn't do it because I have 2 tables of 4... so, my add ons are just eating somewhere else!

I'd call ahead of time and let them know you'll have an extra one in your party. I think with a party your size, one, possibly two, more wouldn't matter. Now if you were 3 people moving up to 5 people, I could see how it would be a problem squeezing in another two patrons at one table. I would definitely call them ahead of time!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter