Partial stay for one guest-how will this work?

ekmom

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip for next February. DH and I and DD26 and DS22 will go for the whole trip (8 nights) and DD's boyfriend will join us for the last 3 days. I plan to get 2 rooms at POR with 2 queens. The first part of the trip DD and DS will share a room and then when BF arrives, DS will move in with us. I know that more than 2 adults in a room costs extra but I'll only have 3 adults in our room for part of the trip. How will this work? Will I have to pay for the extra adult for the whole time?

You can call while you are there a few days (I think it's 3 days but hopefully somebody clarify) before he arrives and have him added and pay extra just for the days he'll be there and that would be just for the room. If you call and add him before you leave for the world I think he'll be added to your whole pkg with the same tickets and everything and you'll pay for the whole 8 days. Hopefully somebody else with more info will chime in and say for sure

So long as you are within the room capacity guidelines you can have him added once you are there. This way it does not throw off the rest of your reservation. I have done this with my brother when he has come out to meet up with us on trips. This way you should only have to pay for the added adult for the days when there actually is an extra adult.

That makes sense, thanks! We're not planning on doing a package, just room only since some of us already have tickets and others don't.

That makes sense, thanks! We're not planning on doing a package, just room only since some of us already have tickets and others don't.

If you are not doing a package just break your reservation apart.

Denise in MI

If you are not doing a package just break your reservation apart.

Denise in MI

won't they have to check out then back in and risk a room change? Not sure I'd go that route if staying at the same resort.

Since you are doing room only and will be within the occupancy limit I'd just add him once you are there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter