Partial Ocean View Hotel Room Request Advice

erina702

Earning My Ears
Hi, all! First time poster here on the boards. I've learned so much from this great community!

I'm tagging along with my husband on his work trip to Oahu in the middle of July. We haven't taken a trip without kids since 2014 and were just able to arrange for kiddos to stay with family. Aulani has been a bucket list item for me, and I happened to see there was a partial ocean view room available for three nights at the end of our trip, so I snagged it. We aren't DVC (though I'd love to convince the hubby to let us join) and didn't have the chance to book far enough in advance to try and rent points.

Can you all help with a room request? Since we are booking a hotel room would we be in the Waianae Building? I've gleaned that the higher up, the better the ocean views? I've read that the Ewa building (which may not be possible given that we are not DVC) has room views that offer glimpses of the luau? Seems like we can't go wrong, but wanted to see if anyone had suggestions! I've enjoyed looking at views shared from different rooms, just can't quite figure out which ones might be in play...

Thanks, friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter