Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

Tony and Theresa's daughter, Maddie, used to work for Cadburys :thumbsup2 I still have half of a mahoosive Cadburys Dairy Milk courtesy of the lovely Maddie :love:

Ah ha....that sorts out that mystery

you've never seen Young Frankenstein?? you and Sean dont know what you're missing! its a classic!!:happytv::happytv:

Is this the film starring Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn, Marty Feldman? If it is then I have seen it.

We have only...

bug1.gif
bug9.gif

More DAYS until we sail on the Disney Magic

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hey everybody can u believe were sooo close!!! :banana: getting my FE gifts ready and was thinking what day are we going to hand these out?? I love seeing the kids excitement, (well the adults too)!!!! Do we want to do it all at once which most people do it the first couple of days then there's none thereafter. Or are we gonna spread it out so the cabins get something every day?? I plan to give a couple of items day 1 then I'll wait til the last day I think to give the remainder. LOvE this cruise!!!!!:wizard: Everyone have a great week!

Who's the first to leave for sunny Florida? I don't leave till 19th.:sad2:

Who's the first to leave for sunny Florida? I don't leave till 19th.:sad2:

I'm going down on the 19th too Heather. We are at BWV for 3 nights and we're taking DCL transportation to the port.

In my mind I'm already there! :cool1::yay:

90% of a vacation is the anticipation of it.

WDW ’79, ’80, ’83, ’87 Honeymoon on the “Big Red Boat” 4 day cruise & 3 days at WDW, ’89 CBR, ’90 PO, ’92 DL ’94 WL, ’96 DL, ’99 DL, ’00 OKW, ’01 DL, ’01 GF ‘02 VWL, ’03 DCL Western Magic & CS, ’04 OKW, ’06 Poly (hated this hotel)
’08 BWV, ’09 BWV & DCL Western Magic, ’11 AKL & DCL Magic Eastern
DVC Members since ‘00

A small announcement:

For those of you that don't know, Palo has a private room that holds 12 (minimum) - 14 (maximum). It can be booked for brunch at 10:30 AM on sea days, if DCL isn't using it and there is only one seating. The room is at the far end of the restaurant; one side is all windows and the other is a beautiful mosaic mural.

DSCN0881_JPG.jpg

I had asked several months ago if anyone wanted to join my family and I took the 1st eight Parleyers that responded and added them to the request. We just got word yesterday that our request for 10/24 was confirmed, so I asked if the other 2 sea days had been booked yet. As of yesterday, the private room was still available for brunch on Sunday, 10/23 and Thursday, 10/27.

If anyone else (as in, not me ;)) wants to coordinate/organize another booking with your fellow Parleyers, send me a PM and I will send you the contact information. You will have to a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 14 people to book the room. You will need the names and reservation numbers for everyone included. Very important: If you already have a brunch reservation at Palo, it will be CANCELED if the private room booking is accepted. Another reminder - you must be 18 to dine in Palo.

I'm willing to take on the coordination task if we have 12 Parleyers interested. I know Daryl mentioned that he was. Do we have 8 more?

We would bs interested as well. I wonder if you can bring kids since it is brunch...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!