Parley....Will That Get Me On The Ship Any Faster part 2

minnieandmickey

Queen of the run on sentence!
New and improved thread for the Parley Cruise.

Welcome to the "Parley!...Will this get me on the ship any faster?" thread. We will be cruising on the Magic to the islands of St Martin, St Thomas (and St John) and Castaway Cay beginning on October 22,2011.

And a list of characters for our cruise:

abigaillyn: Peggy and Gary
aidandmommy: Alisa and Keith and DS Aidan 5 Rhode Island
bld disney; Beth and JimTennessee
brock20l: Lindsey and Sean Calgary Canada
cntkg1: Nancy and Chuck(DISname: Charlie Tuna) Wisconsin
darly2004: me, DH, DD3 and DD11 months ???
dennisbryce: Crystal and Bob DS13, DS12, DD2 Montana
dinahfig: JoAnn and Joe North Carolina
dyerneeds: Mike and Robin(DISname: Tart Annihilator) Ohio
FarnMor; DH -Jim (Aka Far) and DW - Vicky (Aka Mor) We are oienfam5's parents. Iowa
firebug83; Pam and Mark (celebrating 10th anniversary) Allison (8) Taylor (5)
goofygirl27; Jenn and Grandma
GOS: Heather with guest UK
HilRadio: No names given.
ilovepoohbear: Rhiannon with parents Joh(DISname: wilma-bride) & Gary and DB Daniel UK
Izzysdad:Brandon and Jennifer with DD Isabelle 4 and Kaitlyn 18mos, New York.
jmjousley:Sharon and Jeff Missouri
lewiskids004: Sherry and DD Allie, cruising with friend Laurie and DD Cami California
katz13: Misty and Jeffrey,with Kaitlynn Nevada
mdwoodman; Michael and Michelle Florida
melissa99: Melissa, DH Shannon, DD Peyton 5
minnieandmickey: Becky and Sean California
MsFrothmeyer: Misty
MN mickey: Tim and Lisa with Tammy and Laurie Minnesota
Natalielongstaff: Natalie and John UK
nj Kathy New Jersey traveling with Mohrt2: DB Frank Connecticut and DP's Fran and Ralph Florida.
oienfam5: Ben and Miranda, DD 14 Kenzie, DS 11 Brayden, DS 5 Tanner, DD friend 17 Nikia South Dakota
RobbW: Robb, DW Amy (DISname: famy27), and DD Maddie (5) Illinois
runskyhy: Wendy and Rich Georgia
scorp111: Steve, DW Andrea, DD Anna (8), DS Seth (5) - Florida
snjmomma: Gabrielle and Greg with DD Savannah, DS Jamie and In-laws Linda & Jim Pennsylvania
Tart Annihilator: Robin and Mike(DISname: dyerneeds) Ohio
The Original~Mad4mky: Peggy and DH Russ, with DD Kendall California
Tink&Grumpy: Dorothy (tow-mater's sister)DH Henry, DD Lex-15, DD Toni-13, DD Reese -4 & DS Garrett-7 Canada
Tinkerbell0614: Heather and Jason with DS Justin (7), and DSS Joshua (5) Massachusetts
tony64: Tony64 and Latte Lover. UK
tow-mater-1: Char and Nathan, Cassie, Evan 14, Luke 7 and Gabe 5 Canada
tsb2: Tara and Adam with DS Seth (7) and DS Ryan (5)
Webmiester-Fred and DW Shannon, DD Ansley (4 months) and DD Arden (4 years) - North Carolina
wilma-bride: Joh and Gary with DD Rhiannon(DISname: ilovepoohbear) (17) and DS Daniel (8) UK
Achray-Pat and Bill - Ontario,Canada

If you want to be added to our list of characters or add your children please pm minnieandmickey.
Cabin numbers will NOT be listed here.

Link for the Kids/tweens/teens Parley thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post40509179

FOP's (Friends of Parley who can't join us anymore)
Karen Mouse: Karen and Neil with DS Ellis UK
lucyddr Cinda and Adam & hopefully a little one. TN
fasttrakphil: Phil and Michelle with nieces Kailey(12) and Karley(11) Illinois

DIS DCL FAQ
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2068966

List of DIS Tips
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2227769

DIStag/FE Participants: This is Closed

Parleyers who are celebrating

Mitsy and Jeffrey, Anniversary, Oct 7th
Mike & Robin, Anniversary, Oct 18th
Michael & Michelle, Anniversary Nov 24th
Sharon & Jeff, Anniversary, Oct 27th
Crystal & Bob, Anniversary, Sept 25th
Ben & Miranda, Anniversary
Steve & Andrea, Anniversary, Sept 24th
Melissa & Shannon, Anniversary, October
Char & Nate, Anniversary, Oct 21st
Pam & Mark Anniversary, OCt 20th

Fran, A milestone Birthday
Ben, Birthday, Oct ?
Andrea, Birthday, Nov 27th
Allison, Birthday
Taylor, Birthday
Pam, Birthday
Jeffrey, Birthday, Oct. 28th
Kaitlynn (katzs dd), Belated Birthday, Sept 22

Sarah Graduating from High School

Peggy & Gary, celebrating the fact that the ground is under their feet and not over their heads.

Parley Meets!
Date----Time-----Location----------Meet
10/20---7:00PM----WDWMK(Casey's)--------MNSSHP
10/21---Til 2PM---WDW Epcot-------Pre-cruise
10/21---Evening--WDW Boardwalk---Pre-cruise
10/21---Evening--Radisson R@TP----Pre-cruise
10/22---5AM?-----Lot near Grills-----"Welcome Back the Magic" (see post 2934 pg 196 from first thread for map)
10/22---3PM---Promenade Lounge---All Aboard Meet
10/23---Morning--BV Theater?------Sunday Mass
10/23---8PM?-----Atrium, Deck 4----Parley Pirate Princess Tiara Meet/Photo
10/24---2PM- Cove Cafe---Smoothie Meet
10/26-----930 PM--Deck 11----------Stargazing Meet
10/28---945AM---Bike Rental Hut---Parley Pavement Pounders @CC5K
10/28---2PM------Konked Out Bar---Parley Pavement Poopers Meet
10/29---5AM?----Deck 10 Fwd------Sunrise Meet
TBD-----TBD-----TBD--------------Parrothead Parleyers Meet
TBD-----TBD-----TBD--------------Red Dress/Pajama Pillow Fight
TBD-----TBD-----(Not near Kids)----'Men of the Parley' Calendar Shoot

Just checked and we were finally assigned a stateroom! :yay::yay: No upgrade for us but don't mind one bit - just glad to be on a cruise next month. :cloud9: I PMed the DIStag folks already with the information. :thumbsup2 Happy Friday! :upsidedow

Looks like I got fired from being Threadmaster. :lmao::rotfl2::lmao:
Ya snooze, ya lose. :sad: :sad:

Parlay102211...signing out. :)

Never fired, guess I got to excited to finally start a part 2 thread :hug:

Awwww, Becky, I’m sure Parlay102211 was quite appreciative that you went ahead and started up the new thread. It’s not like his/her job paid all that well anyway. :goodvibes

And I also thank you for starting up our new thread too!! Thanks B!!:hug::hug::hug:

Holy Toledo. A new thread. Wow.

Such a 'chatty' group. :rotfl:

Since I am out of work...I've been trying to be creative for our trip. I'm trying to create door decorations to surprise the children who will be joining us on the trip---and obssessing over which to choose/create.

And now we've finally decided on costumes....!! :banana: Now I have to put those together...!
The next few weeks will be busy weeks!! :crazy2:

Speaking of planning, are these dates set in stone? Do we have dates for the TBD's yet?

Parley Meets!
Date----Time-----Location----------Meet
10/21---Til 2PM---WDW Epcot-------Pre-cruise
10/21---Evening--WDW Boardwalk---Pre-cruise
10/21---Evening--Radisson R@TP----Pre-cruise
10/22---5AM?-----Lot near Grills-----"Welcome Back the Magic" (see post 2934 pg 196 for map)
10/23---Morning--BV Theater?------Sunday Mass
10/23---8PM?-----Atrium, Deck 4----Parley Pirate Princess Tiara Meet/Photo
10/26????-----Evening--Deck 11----------Stargazing Meet (Date/Time still pending)
10/28---9:45AM---Bike Rental Hut---Parley Pavement Pounders @CC5K
10/28---TBD------Konked Out Bar---Parley Pavement Poopers Meet
10/29---5AM?----Deck 10 Fwd------Sunrise Meet
TBD-----TBD-----Cove Cafe--------Smoothie Meet
TBD-----TBD-----TBD--------------Parrothead Parleyers Meet
TBD-----TBD-----TBD--------------Red Dress/Pajama Pillow Fight
TBD-----TBD-----(Not near Kids)----'Men of the Parley' Calendar Shoot

Morning all :) 5 weeks today we will be at Gatwick airport waiting to board our plane. Hope you all have a great weekend.

We've got our number 2021 does anyone know if it's a good room or not?:confused3

We are getting so close!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Just bought a cute Mickey and Minnie Trick or Treat t-shirt at Target yesterday and we finally decided on Halloween costumes.

DD(5) is going to be Alice in Wonderland, DH will be the Mad Hatter and I will either be the white Rabbit or the Queen of Hearts (I'm still deciding between 2 costumes - don't know which to pick - I would post if I could figure out how - would love opinions on which one)

We are off to Disney on Ice today and Disney World next weekend for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and breakfast with the princesses. Lots of Disney coming up!!

Also got FE gifts this week that I ordered and trying to make my own Fish Extender this weekend. Not sure how that will go!

Happy Saturday everyone :)

DD(5) is going to be Alice in Wonderland, DH will be the Mad Hatter and I will either be the white Rabbit or the Queen of Hearts (I'm still deciding between 2 costumes - don't know which to pick - I would post if I could figure out how - would love opinions on which one)

Disney Magic had a Queen of Hearts on the TransAtlantic cruise. Here she is dancing with some of the cast members:
DSC_0382_reduced.jpg

You may want to go with the White Rabbit costume and try to get a photo with all of you together.

We've got our number 2021 does anyone know if it's a good room or not?:confused3

Good news:

1. You're on a dead-end corridor, so there won't be a lot of traffic going past your room.
2. You're on deck 2, so you don't get much rocking motion from the ship (not that there's much to begin with).
3. You're very close to the Walt Disney Theatre.

Good or not so good, depending on your viewpoint:

1. You're almost directly under the piano in Sessions. :music:

Not so good:

1. There's a crew space right next door, which I believe is housekeeping. You may hear some early morning preparations, although I have generally found them to be very respectful of passengers nearby and try to minimize the noise.
2. You're a long way from the restaurants!

Hey where's our count down chic! :confused3

So our teen kids got there room assignment and it's on deck 2. When we initially booked we had them on deck 6 with us but when my aunt decided to book with her grandkids one had to go with my DS and 2 nieces. Well when we went to add her I was told it was only a 3 person room and they went to deck 2. My aunt was going to be on that deck as well so I didn't feel as bad since there would be an adult close by to supervise. Well she had a change of plans and had to cancel:headache: Well there were no more rooms available for choosing on deck 6 and we just had to hope and pray that they would end up on deck 6. My TA is on vacation until Monday and I don't know if there's anything that she can do for us anyway. I'm just not cool with the teenagers being on a deck by themselves. If worse comes to worse my DS will have to sleep on the floor in our room! :rotfl: I hate that we have boarding times otherwise I would show up early to buy an upgrade. Well that's my little rant for the day... I'm better now;)

Hey guys,
What night do you think they will do the Halloween party? Same night as Pirate night maybe?
Sarah got her costume today. She's going to be a Glee cheerleader.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter