Parks - What attractions can you take your Electric Scooter through to the start of attraction?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by js, Sep 3, 2018.

1. js

js Been around since before the 90s crash

Hi. Is there a listing of attractions where you can use your scooter in the regular que? For instance, it wasnt until last year, after many visits did we realize we could use the scooter through the Soarin line and not have to leave it at the doors. It made it much easier.

Thanks.

RaySharpton likes this.
  2. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

See the disABILITIES FAQs thread.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. ttintagel

ttintagel DIS Veteran

Also, if you get there and aren't sure, there's *usually* a CM outside each attraction who will either approach you and ask about whether you can transfer and stuff like that and give you directions, or be there for you to ask what to do.

mamabunny likes this.
  5. RaySharpton

RaySharpton Retired and going to Disney.

Hi, Js. Here is some of the information that you wanted from the FAQ on this forum at
    https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...disabled-1st-trip-next-trip-wish-trip.595713/

mamabunny and Hopefully like this.
  6. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Thanks! I didn't know that until just now!

I wonder if the Main Street Vehicles and the WDW Railroad are out for me. I mean, I can walk a few feet to get on the vehicle, but then what happens to my ECV? Either I'm without my ECV when I get off, or I have to make a round-trip circuit back to my ECV. Is that correct? Just wondering what else I'm learning here now that I learned about Soarin!

7. RaySharpton

RaySharpton Retired and going to Disney.

You could leave your mobility scooter next to the wall our of the way or under the railway station cover for shade until you make the round trip for the Main Street Vehicle.

8. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

I don't think found trips are allowed on the Main Street Vehicles. Maybe th early, or have a member of one's party take the ECV to the other end? Otherwise, you have to exit, and wait in line for the return trip.

RaySharpton likes this.
  9. mamabunny

mamabunny DIS Veteran

You have to take the Grand Circle Tour (and leave your ECV parked at whatever station you board at) unless you have a motorized wheelchair that can (literally) turn in a zero-radius circle (meaning that it can literally turn all the way around in one spot without needing any more space).

RaySharpton likes this.
  10. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

Thanks-I figured that was the case. Since I'm a party of one, no one else can move my ECV for me, so it sounds too time consuming to do the MS vehicles. A Grand Circle tour on the railroad might be fun though-a good way to rest.