Parks Blog officially announces Jamaica as 2013 port

I read they will be sailing from Galveston to Jamaica in 2013. I think Rccl built that new port area in Falmouth. Went there on the Oasis in March. Just another man made cruise line owned port shopping area.

I have merged all the Jamaica announcement threads together. Thanks.

The first one created will be the main one and the ones I merged will fall into place within the thread according to the time they were posted.

Thanks,

MJ

never been to Jamaica but since it is grouped with Cayman and Mexico....no thanks....

I am waiting to hear about 2014....I want NEW and completely different ports...not repeated or rearranged with a new place inserted ports....please and thank you....:worship:

I would love Jamaica just because it would be a new port, but of course none of the cruises are during school holidays. Seems to be a growing problem for me and the Galveston cruises.

Too bad it's not Montego Bay, or Ocho Rios. Falmouth is a looong way to do anything other than beach. Not that it matters to me, been there, done that. Many times.

Roatan is a great stop. We've done that one also....but not much to do besides snorkel and dive.

My favorites were the longer, special cruises that went to the Southern Caribbean. I wouldn't mind doing some of those again.

Jamaica Meh. I really hope DCL will do a Southern Caribbean or maybe a South American itinerary one of these days.

All of these changes to already released itineraries is making DCL look less reliable for those of us who book our cruises in advance. :sad2: Last minute bookings may be the way to go in the future... GT rates and a finalized itinerary.

If only the Fantasy were going to Jamaica out of Port Canaveral. :sad: That would probably be the only way I'd get DH on another DCL cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter