Parking

MI_firefighter

Mouseketeer
This will be my first trip with a car at SSR. Will I need to stop at registration to get a parking pass or do we just go ahead and park outside of our building? Thanks!

i do not think they do the passes anymore, They know you are a DVC reservation so you eligible for free parking

Unless something has been added due to coronavirus procedures, you will only need your Magic Band to get past front gate at SSR and to enter theme parks with your car.

When you arrive for check-in you will need to show your driver's license at the gate.

This will be my first trip with a car at SSR. Will I need to stop at registration to get a parking pass or do we just go ahead and park outside of our building? Thanks!

At the gate, they always have asked for our driver's license, then you can go right to your room if you have the number. If you don't have a room ready yet, you can go the front desk. You might be able to get a room in a different location that will be ready sooner, if that is improtant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter