Parking

how many cars can park? My cousins family and my family are staying at akv on my points... can 2 cars park for free?

how many cars can park? My cousins family and my family are staying at akv on my points... can 2 cars park for free?

Yes, you can have 2 cars. Or more. Only the THV have a limit of how many cars can be parked in the THV lot (1). If you have more cars while staying in a THV they rest have to be parked over at SSR.

Can you park for free at the resorts and parks and Disney Sjprings, if you are DVC but staying offsite? We also have Annual Passes?
Thanks,
Tony

Can you park for free at the resorts and parks and Disney Sjprings, if you are DVC but staying offsite? We also have Annual Passes?
Thanks,
Tony

Free theme park parking is not a perk of DVC.

Free parking at the parks is a perk of most AP's. And there is no charge for parking at DS nor the resorts during the day.

Free theme park parking is not a perk of DVC.

Free parking at the parks is a perk of most AP's. And there is no charge for parking at DS nor the resorts during the day.
Thanks Kathy,
So free parking at the theme parks using my AP. No charge to park at DS.
I didn't think you could park at the resorts unless you were a guest? And there is a charge for that.
Am I wrong?

Thanks Kathy,
So free parking at the theme parks using my AP. No charge to park at DS.
I didn't think you could park at the resorts unless you were a guest? And there is a charge for that.
Am I wrong?

It depends on a lot of the resorts if you'll be allowed to park there. If you have a dining reservation at one of their restaurants then you should be ok. The resorts closest to the theme parks like BCV, BWV, CR it can just depend if you'll be allowed in without a reservation but nothing to count on. But if they allow you in there is no charge unless you used valet parking. The resort parking charge is only for overnight resort guests.

Anyone can park free at Disney Springs.
Anyone with a resort dinner reservation can park for free at the resort.
People with good stories are often allowed to park free at resorts for a few hours, especially when they aren't particularly busy.
Annual pass members can park free at the theme parks (but not resorts.)
DVC members park for free when staying at a DVC resort.
Clever people who do not have APs can park for free at Disney Springs, take a 5-minute walk to Saratoga Springs, and hop on a resort bus there.

Anyone can park free at Disney Springs.
........(snip).........Clever people who do not have APs can park for free at Disney Springs, take a 5-minute walk to Saratoga Springs, and hop on a resort bus there.

That will take at least an hour, probably more like 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on how long you have to wait for the bus. I'd rather have the park time, but I suppose it works for those who value $20 more than their expensive ticket time.

That will take at least an hour, probably more like 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on how long you have to wait for the bus. I'd rather have the park time, but I suppose it works for those who value $20 more than their expensive ticket time.

It's also awfully rude to potentially take a bus seat from an actual guest of the resort. I would tend to think that "entitled" rather than "clever" is a more apt description.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter