Parking with the Dolphin

Docsknotinn

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know with the new parking fee at the Dolphin if you have to also pay for parking at the theme parks ? Less than 24 hours until lift off ! :banana:

If you are a guest at the S/D, you do not have to pay to park at the parks.

There was a daily parking charge of either $4 or $6 per day/or exit. Sorry, I can't remember the exact amount. Important to tell the desk clerk at check in that you want to pay the parking on the room. This way you can use your room key to come in and out without paying each time you leave and it will only be for the $4 or $6 for the day rather then each time you leave. You can park at the parks for free within your day's stay.

I still think that once this parking gets out everyone who wants to go to the back end of epcot will park in their lot and there will be no room for guests.

Thanx for the info every one. kinda silly the things you think about at the last moment. I'm hoping that the parking fees will keep it reasonably easy to find a self parking spot at the Dolphin. The weather looks like rain for us but the silver lining is that perhaps the parks will be less crowded. Either way we packed the goretex and were off. Thanx again ! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter