Parking Situation at DCL

Eddie

Mouseketeer
Doing a cruise, there are 4 of us only 3 night cruise. So was wondering what the parking was like at DCL and cost as I could rent a car for the week for less then the transportation to DCL. That way would have a car for part of the trip when we are at the World.

Thanks

The cost to park at the port has been $15/day (or 24 hour period.) We found it cheaper to rent at the airport and park at the port for our 4nt cruise combined with a WDW stay, since we could use priceline to get a minivan for $19/day.

There are some hotels that allow you to park and sail as well, but we just parked at the port.

Guess I should have added is there plenty of parking or is it tough to find a spot? Would probably head out of World early to get to DCL. Probably would prefer to park in cruise terminal.

Thanks again for quick replys.

Guess I should have added is there plenty of parking or is it tough to find a spot? Would probably head out of World early to get to DCL. Probably would prefer to park in cruise terminal.

Thanks again for quick replys.

There has always been plenty of parking at the terminal that we've seen, and they've just built a large parking garage in preparation for the bigger ships.

The cost to park at the port has been $15/day (or 24 hour period.) We found it cheaper to rent at the airport and park at the port for our 4nt cruise combined with a WDW stay, since we could use priceline to get a minivan for $19/day.

There are some hotels that allow you to park and sail as well, but we just parked at the port.

$19 per day? That is crazy cheap.

How did you get it that cheap?

$19 per day? That is crazy cheap.

How did you get it that cheap?

Priceline! I'd originally offered less ($17 and $18), and got accepted at $19/day. Someone was successful in getting a MV at $18/day the next day so it is possible to get it for less. Both of us ended up getting the rentals fulfilled through Hertz, so I was satisfied.

Priceline! I'd originally offered less ($17 and $18), and got accepted at $19/day. Someone was successful in getting a MV at $18/day the next day so it is possible to get it for less. Both of us ended up getting the rentals fulfilled through Hertz, so I was satisfied.

Thank you.

The site says try for $42 per. Never used the site.

I will offer that and see what happens in the next few days.

Mini is better then mid size.

Thanks

Thank you.

The site says try for $42 per. Never used the site.

I will offer that and see what happens in the next few days.

Mini is better then mid size.

Thanks

Ignore what they *want* you to offer. It's way inflated. My low starting prices are usually $14 for a midsize or intermediate car, and $18 for a minivan, especially in high traffic areas like Orlando. Make sure you start checking in advance of when you need the vehicle, because you can only bid one time per day per vehicle class. So if I'm looking for a vehicle that can hold my family of 4 and our luggage, I'm generally looking a the full size or whatever it is they call the land yacht like Grand Marquis, minivan or full-size SUV. I may bid $x for the minivan, $x-1 for the fullsize, and $x+2 for the suv. Assuming there are no other changes to bid amount and vehicle type I'm interested in making (you have to change both to rebid), I'll give up for the day and try again the next day, generally in the same way.

There are numerous websites that give guidance on bidding for travel on sites like Priceline or Hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter