Parking?: Resort or Garage

k1koala

Mouseketeer
We have a one night room at RPR, but we are staying at a time share for the week. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if its closer to park at the resort or the garage??
Im just thinking about my little one at the end of the day..tired feet..cranky..shortest distance..LOL
I am not sure if we will be using the room at all, so we will be driving to the resort to check in and get EP then to the park.

What do you think?? It seems the parking rate is about the same, so thats not really an issue.

Thank you so much for the help. We are getting excited for our first US/HP trip!!!!!

RPR. You'll be driving there anyway, so just leave the car in the lot there, go into the hotel, checkin, get the EP, and head to the boat. Though FYI the boat docks on the other side of the waterway than the park entrances, so there still is some walking to get between boats and parks. :)

Garage parking would be about $4 cheaper
But more convenient to park at the hotel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter