Parking options at Parks

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
Hello,
We are here right now and have been parking at the Disney car lots. Park just closed and we are eating at five guys and we noticed a huge parking garage with three decks next to us. From my understanding this is where Über also drops people off and I see a bus terminal. After we eat I plan on walking over to the parking garage to see what it cost but I’m just curious can one park here instead of Disney parking? I don’t really have an issue with the €30 they charge ( actually I do because there’s no trolley service and you’re so far away from the park entrance for that much money). My mother is with us and it’s a very long distance from the parking lot to the gates. We actually got some pixie dust today because when I asked the guy at the booth when we paid if we were able to drop her off somewhere he gave us a handicapped parking pass. But I don’t know are there any experts out there that can tell me what this parking deck is and if this will allow us to park while we’re at the park? At least for half a day? We are planning to come tomorrow from three until closing anyways not the whole day thanks

Yes anyone use the multistorey car park. It used to be cheaper too, although not parked there for many years. It was built for visitors to the cinema, Village and parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter