Parking Options at Indy Airport?

addieandreece

Earning My Ears
We will be flying out of Indianapolis airport this summer to head down to our Disney Cruise. :woohoo: We haven't flown out of Indy since the new airport has opened. I have been researching options and it looks as though we will pay $99 to park in the Economy Lot for 11 days or $99 using Park Fly and Ride (it looked as though that would be cheaper until they added all the fees at the end.) I will pay the close to $100 if that is our only safe, secure option, but wondered if there are any frequent Indy flyers that have used and could recommend other parking options that may be cheaper. Like I said, we would need parking for 11 days.

TIA for any info!

Those are probably the two best options. We used to use Park Ride & Fly when we flew before they opened the new terminal, but now it's quicker for us to park in the lots at the airport because when the airport moved to the new terminal, Park Ride & Fly moved locations and added to our drive.

But, Park Ride & Fly is always a good option if you want to be dropped off right at the door rather than lugging your bags from the lots to the counter for check-in.

Yeah, I know, probably not what you wanted to hear, but I don't think you can go wrong with either of those options, and I don't think you'll find any cheaper options.

We go to Disney every year and we always use Indy Park Fly and Ride. I wouldn't want to do it any other way. I recommend the valet parking option, you just pull in and they take the items out of your trunk and load them in the van and then park your car. The van then drives you straight to your airlines gate. When you return you call them and they pick you up on the west corner of baggage pickup. When you return to their parking lot your car will be running and ready to go. Just read some of the reviews on their site.

Hope this helps and have a great trip.

Check the local hotels for sleep and fly deals. Some might be cheaper than the $99 for the lot and you can come in a day early and relax. Many have parking for 14 days. Also the lots charges per 24 hrs so depending on when you get there and leave it could be $108

You could park at my house :rotfl:

:rotfl: That makes me laugh, because I have thought, "Hmmm, who do I know that lives in Indy???" My aunt and uncle used to, but they moved :sad1: Too funny!

Thanks for all of the replies. I actually thought about the sleep, park and fly option as well since we will need to leave fairly early Friday morning to get over there (we are 2 1/2 hours away) for our flight, but depending on my son's baseball schedule, we would have to leave late Thursday night after a game so it's kind of a wash either way. We are used to our airport here which has free parking (I know-totally spoiled rotten), but Airtran pulled out so cheap airfare wasn't an option here when we were booking. Even with the extra $100 for parking and the gas(yikes!) to get there, it'll still be cheaper out of Indy for our dates.

I appreciate everyone providing their input. . .that really does help me out since I don't know the area well!!

We stay over night at the hampton Inn at the airport. Spend the night before swimming and relaxing. Early the next morning we have the shuttle take us to the airport and then we call them When we land and they come and pick us up. Car is secure for the time we are gone and front door delivery to the airport.

We stay over night at the hampton Inn at the airport. Spend the night before swimming and relaxing. Early the next morning we have the shuttle take us to the airport and then we call them When we land and they come and pick us up. Car is secure for the time we are gone and front door delivery to the airport.

Thank you! I am making a note of this. If my son happens to not have a game the night before, we may just go with the stay, park, fly option.

There are two at the airport. We stay at the one in Plainfield just because I think it is easier to get off the interstate to the hotel. Call and check the rates for your time period. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter