Parking Lots

heathsf

DIS Veteran
How do the parking lots work at the theme parks? If I arrive in the afternoon will I have to park super far away from the park entrance or is it possible to get a closer spot because some people have already left the park?

It depends on where the parking attendants want you and if they are even still monitoring the situation. I’ve arrived at times where they were filling the back of the lot, times where they were filling in spots (with an attendant guiding you) and times where it was a free-for-all to find a spot (that was a couple of days ago about 2hrs before Epcot close). I’m local and I tend to arrive in the afternoon and have personally dealt with all 3 situations multiple times. You never know until you show up.

Thank you for the info. It will be my first time driving to the parks and I had no idea how it worked so I appreciate this info!

Keep in mind trams aren’t operating at all WDW parks. Trams came back to MK months ago , just came back to AK end of May, as of mid-June still weren’t operating at EPCOT or HS. Disney says will start at those two before end of 2022.

Keep in mind trams aren’t operating at all WDW parks. Trams came back to MK months ago , just came back to AK end of May, as of mid-June still weren’t operating at EPCOT or HS. Disney says will start at those two before end of 2022.
They’re still not back at EPCOT as of yesterday. Not sure about DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter