Parking fee

Rubasowokl

Earning My Ears
pirate: So how come if I'm paying for a hotel room, they are charging me to park my car? I don't think this is right, I don't know if we have any choice, but to pay it. I'm just curious what everyone else thinks?

We have a handicap sticker so we have never paid it. The parking fee is ridiculous.

We’ve never paid cash to stay on property, only used DVC and parking is included. I knew they charged for parking at the parks, but didn’t realize the resorts also charge. You’d think it would be included for guests considering the room rates.

I don't agree with it but blame all the other hotel chains as Disney was the last one to the party. When Universal starting charging resort guests for overnight parking it took Disney a while
to jump on board but finally did.

You’d think it would be included for guests considering the room rates.

Agreed and perhaps charge for those "day/dinner visitors" with validation from the restaurant if truly dining.

Sorry to say, but the fee is here to stay . May not be right but it is a industry standard . Just another add on.

It was frustrating when they added it, especially as those who drive tend to be trying to save some money. However, a lot of hotels charge a parking fee, so it isn't outrageous.

pirate: So how come if I'm paying for a hotel room, they are charging me to park my car? I don't think this is right, I don't know if we have any choice, but to pay it. I'm just curious what everyone else thinks?
No parking fee for dvc or annual pass holders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter