Parking at Toronto Airport

Lots of options:
1) Official airport parking - details at https://www.torontopearson.com/en/transportation-and-parking/parking
2) There's no shortage of off-site parking lots with shuttles to the terminals. A google search will provide you with lots of options
3) Hotels. There's many hotels that, if you stay the night before your flight, will allow you to park your car for free while you're away and shuttle you to the terminal. Again, tons of options for this.

On top of that you can also take the UPExpress train instead of parking at the actual airport.

Lots of options:
1) Official airport parking - details at https://www.torontopearson.com/en/transportation-and-parking/parking
2) There's no shortage of off-site parking lots with shuttles to the terminals. A google search will provide you with lots of options
3) Hotels. There's many hotels that, if you stay the night before your flight, will allow you to park your car for free while you're away and shuttle you to the terminal. Again, tons of options for this.

On top of that you can also take the UPExpress train instead of parking at the actual airport.
Agree with all these options. Just wanted to mention that while I love taking UP to the airport, it’s a bit risky with these airline delays. (We were supposed to land at 7pm, and we did, but got held on the plane & took forever to get through customs. Anyways, at the end, we caught the last UP train out of the airport. The trains don’t run 24/7, much as I wish they did.)

Anything but the official airport parking!!! We were there for 4 days in May and I think it cost us near $200. We're used to flying out of buffalo and paying under $100 for a full week LOL

I have been using Skypark. It is just past the Sheraton Gateway (Terminal 3) and parking for $120 for a month.

I am signed up for their emails and it is always listed on the link…….but usually at a little higher price. I then show the original email and then get it for that price

I've used Park N Fly valet for a while now. Used to use the Value Park garage because it's covered and you can take the monorail over. But the PnF Valet prices are comparable plus you can get free days and Aeroplan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter