Parking at the Atlanta airport

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Can someone give me some advice on parking at the Atlanta airport? Just found out that this go around we are going to be parking our car there instead of getting dropped off and picked up. It will be for 9 days flying international.

Long term parking? The website for ATL/Atlanta airport ought to have a transportation/parking section with parking options noted.

I think it's safe to say that at most airports, it's either hourly (short-term) parking or long-term.

Anything more than a day is longterm parking. Again, Google the phrase i bolded. Onsite parking is expensive, if Logan is typical.

Ok, so nine days is long term parking, I will go and look.
9 days can be whatever you want it to be:rolleyes: Long term, short term, daily, hourly - just depends on what type of parking situation you want! It's up to you and your needs...I'm sure the airport offers several options, and if it's like many other airports, there are off site parking situations to explore as well.

Anything more than a day is longterm parking. Again, Google the phrase i bolded. Onsite parking is expensive, if Logan is typical.
$36 a day to park at the actual airport. Nope. That's not happening! I am getting a little stressed out about this because I have got to figure this out quick. I am actually getting sick from a flu shot I got last Sunday and I am not really thinking being out in the very cold air is gonna help me out much. But uggghh, I will figure out something.

Thank ya'll (tell I'm from the South:rolleyes:) for all your help.

I guess we will just go with the $14 a day to park, uggh. I see that there are several hotels that can be gotten for like $6-$9 a day, but not sure I will even bother.

Last edited:
@SL6827 - This is a good, just barely off site lot that serves the International Terminal: https://www.thefastpark.com/airport-parking/atlanta-atl-hartsfield-jackson

The Domestic and International terminals are on total opposite sides of the airport, as in no where close to each other and not walkable. Choosing a parking option close to (and that serves) the International Terminal is important.

The above lot is a very short shuttle bus ride away... like <5 mins... and is a decent cost. I’m sure there are cheaper options out there but you can’t beat the convenience.

I have had good experiences there.

Last edited:
@SL6827 - This is a good, just barely off site lot that serves the International Terminal: https://www.thefastpark.com/airport-parking/atlanta-atl-hartsfield-jackson

The Domestic and International terminals are on total opposite sides of the airport, as in no where close to each other and not walkable. Choosing a parking option close to (and that serves) the International Terminal is important.

The above lot is a very short shuttle bus ride away... like <5 mins... and is a decent cost. I’m sure there are cheaper options out there but you can’t beat the convenience.

I will check that out. Thanks so much.

I went in, made an account and made a free reservation. Looks like the best possible solution for us.

Sometimes we park in long term parking and sometimes we take a limo service. We live in Athens so the price of long term parking is about half of taking a limo but if we are going on a international dive trip and lugging lots of luggage and coming home in the middle of the night, it's easier to get a limo then trying to drive home after the flight and being dog tired.

I am sure there are lots of good ones. When we fly out of ATL we use The Fast Park as well. Have a great trip!
Easy breazy this morning. I knew the Dis would have the answer I needed. My husband was very impressed.

Flight went smooth for almost all of it. Delta did a fabulous job flying today. I actually fell asleep during part of it.

Just wanted to let you know we returned yesterday from the Caymans and boy was my husband impressed again with MY choice in parking.:rolleyes: I was like, the next time you need to fly out of Atlanta for work, just consult me! I rubbed it in something good!:D:D:D

Next time he won't have to walk two miles out!

Just wanted to let you know we returned yesterday from the Caymans and boy was my husband impressed again with MY choice in parking.:rolleyes: I was like, the next time you need to fly out of Atlanta for work, just consult me! I rubbed it in something good!:D:D:D

Next time he won't have to walk two miles out!

Glad it worked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter