Parking at Resorts

amyharris0919

Mouseketeer
We are staying at ASMo for two nights, checking out and moving offsite. I was hoping to eat at Beaches & Cream and maybe do some resort hopping the day we check out. Can we park at BC on the day we check out? Or will we need to park at Disney Springs and shuttle? TIA!

You can only park at BC for the duration of your ADR. Otherwise you need to valet.

I'd highly recommend avoiding the Disney Springs buses, they're slower than molasses.

Are you planning to drive from resort to resort? In that case, it's fine to self-park at BC while you have your meal at Beaches & Cream. If you were thinking of leaving the car at BC and walking or boating to the other resorts around that lake, you'll want to valet park.

Or, you could leave your car at ASMo, take the bus to DHS, and walk or boat your way around the lake. Then just take the bus from DHS back to ASMO when you're done.

Thank you! I really just wanted to make sure we could park at BC for our res. We may do that, then just go explore Disney Springs after, rather than resort hopping.

Thank you! I really just wanted to make sure we could park at BC for our res. We may do that, then just go explore Disney Springs after, rather than resort hopping.
You can park at BC, for dining. I think they give you a 3 hr limit which I think is checked because of close prox to the parks and people trying to leave their car all day to go to a park. If you're going to be under 3 hrs you should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!