Parking at Port Canaveral

trwprid

Mouseketeer
I poked around the port's website and it appears they have a covered deck and a lot. How early would one need to get to the port on the day of a cruise to ensure there's availability in the deck?

Our car is newish and we still maintain some conceit about these sorts of things. :cutie: I'm sure the doors are just as likely to get dinged in the deck, but there might be a little less seagull poop after five days, eh?

Bah, n/m - only terminal 10 has covered parking.

I poked around the port's website and it appears they have a covered deck and a lot. How early would one need to get to the port on the day of a cruise to ensure there's availability in the deck?

Our car is newish and we still maintain some conceit about these sorts of things. :cutie: I'm sure the doors are just as likely to get dinged in the deck, but there might be a little less seagull poop after five days, eh?

Bah, n/m - only terminal 10 has covered parking.

I see you realized that only the one parking garage is currently covered and it does not serve the DCL terminal.

Parking is safe at the lot but there is construction going on so dust may be an issue.

MJ

They are building a parking garage in front of the DCL terminal, but I doubt that it's open yet given it was very much under construction for our 12/12 cruise.

The garage in front of the DCL terminal is under construction. All parking for Disney is open air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter