Parking at Milwaukee airport ?

IggyLans

DIS Veteran
How's the parking situation at Milwaukee airport? This is our first time flying out of there, and I know they have a daily parking garage, and off-site lots which can be reserved ahead of time. My DH would prefer covered parking, which only is available at the airport, which cannot be reserved... What to do, what to do? I'm just having a hard time deciding what to do. BTW, we're leaving on a Thursday early morning, if that makes a difference.

This doesn't really answer your question, but I always use a parking service called ExecPark. It is $8/day, which I think is pretty comparable to airport parking. They shuttle you to the airport (it's about a 5-minute ride) and drop you off by your airline's ticket counter; and on your return trip you call them after you claim your luggage and they'll come pick you up. The parking isn't covered, but they do clear your windows in the winter.

Unless you are travelling during a holiday season, you should be able to find covered parking in the daily lot no problem. In fact, their website will tell you how full each lot is, so you can guage before you go: http://www.mitchellairport.com/parking/

With that said, I too use Exec Park. Usually, they have coupons available as well, and if you travel in the winter, the car is cleared of snow and warmed up by the time you arrive.

If you insist on covered parking there is hourly in the ramp for $22/day or day parking in the ramp for $12/day.

I use Economy Parking $5/day. Secure lot and 24hr shuttle to MKE.

If you insist on covered parking there is hourly in the ramp for $22/day or day parking in the ramp for $12/day.

I use Economy Parking $5/day. Secure lot and 24hr shuttle to MKE.

I considered trying Economy Parking this morning but I was running late so I parked in the airport lot as usual. Do you have to leave your keys with Economy or do you park and lock your car?

We fly out of Milwaukee and use ParkSleepFly.com. We're getting a room at the Laquinta for $79 for the night and then you can park there free of charge for up to 14 days. We have done this before for early morning flights (something that we have again for this trip) and it's really nice to wake up close to the airport and have the shuttle pick you up at the lobby and bring you right to departing flights. (we also live 2 hrs. away so this is another reason that this is a good thing for us) The parking isn't covered, but we've never had a problem. We've also used Execpark and like the valet service they provide with the $8 a day rate.

We fly out of Milwaukee and use ParkSleepFly.com. We're getting a room at the Laquinta for $79 for the night and then you can park there free of charge for up to 14 days. We have done this before for early morning flights (something that we have again for this trip) and it's really nice to wake up close to the airport and have the shuttle pick you up at the lobby and bring you right to departing flights. (we also live 2 hrs. away so this is another reason that this is a good thing for us) The parking isn't covered, but we've never had a problem. We've also used Execpark and like the valet service they provide with the $8 a day rate.
I do the same, staying at the Wyndham. I live near O'Hare but prefer Mitchell. Most of my flights are early, 7AM or so, so I drive up the night before, sleep over and they drive me over and pick up. I have used the airport lots for later flights but will probably use t ExecPark now, was not aware of it, even though I guess i have driven past it numerous times. God heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter