Parking at AKV

susannebraska

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Kidani AKV. Can you park by your room like at OKW? and there are elevators, right?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We are staying at Kidani AKV. Can you park by your room like at OKW? and there are elevators, right?
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's not like OKW where you can park right outside your room. At Kidani, the parking is on level one. There are elevators in each section to take you up to your room. You can ask at check-in for them to point out which section you should park in. When I stayed there last summer, they said to park in the Timon section and we were fairly close to our room, probably about 10 rooms down from the elevator. Of course, the spaces closest to the elevator are the hardest to get, so you may have a walk from the car to the elevator. Overall, it is much better than the parking at Jambo.

It's not like OKW where you can park right outside your room. At Kidani, the parking is on level one. There are elevators in each section to take you up to your room. You can ask at check-in for them to point out which section you should park in. When I stayed there last summer, they said to park in the Timon section and we were fairly close to our room, probably about 10 rooms down from the elevator. Of course, the spaces closest to the elevator are the hardest to get, so you may have a walk from the car to the elevator. Overall, it is much better than the parking at Jambo.

That's right - but at least it is "underground" and in the shade. So that eliminates any worries about "running for it" in rain or dealing with burning hot interiors/seats.

I think it is a much better set-up than parking and walking far away over at Jambo.

We stayed there in June. Parking is very easy as it spread out under the units. Nothing like the mess at the other AKV resort. Elevators are located throughout the resort so there is not too much walking to find one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter