Park Vue Inn Breakfast Options?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by egritz, Jun 13, 2018.

1. egritz

egritz Never too old for Disney!

We are contemplating switching hotel to Park Vue Inn on our upcoming trip...it would be $300 extra for our 6 night stay...trying to decide if it is worth it for the hot breakfast...we would take advantage of it for 4 or 5 of the mornings (normally we just bring easy/quick breakfast to prep in the hotel room, i.e. oatmeal, muffins, etc.).

Anyone stay there recently? Looking to hear what they offer. The most recent reports I've been able to find online is from several years ago.

Thanks

2. jlhinvegas

jlhinvegas Earning My Ears

We stayed last year in August & December and this was what I could remember...Scrambled Eggs/bacon and biscuits & gravy/sausage seem to rotate every day or so. Waffles (batter to use in the waffle maker), cereal, toast, bagels, instant oatmeal, and fruit were there each day. Coffee and juice as well.

smartlabelprint and egritz like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. egritz

Thank you, that is very helpful!

5. Indiana Scott

Indiana Scott Bothell Washington

That's our favorite place to stay in part because of the breakfast. The other neat thing is the seating area is on top of the office so while you eat you can look into the park somewhat. Look for the Matterhorn waterfall when your up there!

6. Becca1007

Becca1007 Earning My Ears

They also have hardboiled eggs and cottage cheese or yogurt. And ... if you like to pack a snack for later they have regular sliced white and wheat bread and peanut butter and jelly packets. I don't like to eat first thing when I get up in the morning so I sometimes will make a pbj and then eat it while walking to the esplanade or when in line to get into the park. And at about 3-4pm every day there are chocolate chip cookies in the lobby.

7. egritz

Thank you guys. I'm bummed, in the time that it took me to decide the room I need is no longer available for our dates :(

8. lalasmama

lalasmama DIS Veteran

Call them! They don't release all their rooms onto their website.

9. Tinkerbell19672

Tinkerbell19672 DIS Veteran

Ask for AAA discount if you have it. They also charge a resort fee now that isn’t listed online

10. egritz

I called and they had the room, but instead of $300 more it was $600 more..not worth it for 4 breakfasts for a family of 4 :(