Park Tickets

badhairday

Earning My Ears
Where have most of you found to be the least expensive place to order park tickets? We are going for 8 days in November.

Thank's for your help!!!
:confused3

tcketmania.com Sign up for the newsletter at Mousesavers.com. The next newsletter will come out on the 15th of September. If you sign up now, you should be able to get the SEptember news letter, Then order your tickets as soon as you can, so they have enough time to arrive.

but I need to get them before October 7th where can I get them for the least expensive price?

We have used undercovertourist.com twice and have had great prices and service.

ftmill said:
but I need to get them before October 7th where can I get them for the least expensive price?
10 bucks says if you order on September 15th via th click thru in the mousesavers newsletter, you'll have them before the 22nd of September. As for the price, I don't know which is better. Ticketmania under promises, and over delivers.

I have never seen so many kinds of tickets
I want a 7 day park hopper but don't know what is magic plus
HELP

ftmill said:
I have never seen so many kinds of tickets
I want a 7 day park hopper but don't know what is magic plus
HELP
"Magic Plus" is sort of like the old plus options that Disney had available on their former 5-, 6- and 7-day park hopper passes. The pluses in Magic Plus include separate admission to the waterparks, Pleasure Island and Disney Quest.

So when you buy a 7 day park hopper with magic plus you get the magic for only five days but the parks for 7? Thanks.

You get 7 days of parks plus 5 days of "extras" such as the water parks, disney quest and wide world of sports. We just purchased the 10day hopping no expiry magic plus tix from ticketmania through the mousesavers link and they were here in 2 weeks and we live in Canada!! They also have free shipping where as others such as undercover tourist or maple leaf (can't remember which one) has a shipping charge. They even sent us a paper with a copy of the back of the tickets (the only way Disney will replace them if you lose them). We were very impressed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter