Park Tickets... Have you tried these sellers?

iluvwesties

<font color=green>Always planning the "Next" trip!
Hi Everyone,

I have found some online ticket sellers with varying discounts on the MYW tickets and even some old Park Hopper tickets still available and was wondering if anyone has used any of the following without having any problems?

Ticketmania
Maple Leaf Tickets
Discount Orlando Vacations
Florida Orlando Tickets

Would appreciate your comments,
Thanks, Carol :flower1:

I have used ticketmania for all my tickets.. they are fast! and free shipping as well makes them the most budget minded person happy (ME) lol

I used Maple Leaf tickets for our trip in December. It was the best price at that time for 7 day hopper passes. They arrived here(NS) in less than one week.

Thank you Mousy_in_Canada and MarietheCat,

I am always concerned when it comes to online purchases and just wanted re-assurance that some of these companies were OK to use.

I will now go ahead and order my tickets (Yeah!:Pinkbounc)

I have also just extended my vacation by 2 days (from Feb 24th instead of Feb 26th) and want to book the extra days at one of the Disney Resorts.

I Am searching the web for reasonable prices!
:rotfl: LOL when I saw the prices for the "moderate to Deluxe" resorts".

I Am going to research the "Value" resorts today and hopefully find something more reasonable ::yes::

Thanks again for you help,
Carol :flower3:

I also enjoyed good service from Maple Leaf Tickets.

As far as resort pricing goes, if you have CAA, you can ask if there are any discount rooms available at your chosen resorts. That might save you enough to justify having that hot tub. pirate:

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Thanks mbb,

I just got an email with their "Specials" today. Some extra savings are always a good thing.
Carol :wave:

We purchased our 7 day PHP passes through Ticketmania.
They didn't take long to get to us, we didn't have to pay shipping and they also included a photocopy of our tickets.
We would definately use them again.

Sandra

:earsboy:

We are currently in Orlando and purchased the 10 day Premium tickets yesterday from Maple Leaf. We just went to the office, right on Hwy 192 and bought them. The owner is a Canadian and his price was $379. tax included. Nice guy and great service.

Weather is great and I am at the pool in 80+F temperatures.

Nepean

I'm finding these tickets on Florida Orlando Tickets. We can pick up or have delivered for $7. Three of us are going in, so that's very reasonable.

Am I right that these are non expiring, park hopping, with pluses?

• 10-Day Non-Expiring Premium Ticket Adult 10+
(5 Visits + Hopping) $362.00

Can anyone tell me how quickly these come? I don't need them for the next trip, but I don't want to be away when they come.

(from Feb 24th instead of Feb 26th)
Feb 19-27th is most of the Northeasts winter break. I have never worked so hard to get up three rooms during that time (we'll be at Pop). Was able to convert 3 of our rooms over to AP's on the first day they came out (and cancelled the 4th room at that time, since our overseas "child" couldn't get decent airfare).. Hope you are successful!

Hi DMRick,

Thank you, I was successful in booking at Disney :cheer2:

I managed to get booked at Disney All Star Movies - Fantasia Building for Feb 24th and Feb 25th and am very happy with the CAA/AAA Discount I managed to get ($92.00 per day).

For the first time ever, I am going to experience "Staying at Disney" :Pinkbounc (YEAH!!!)

I have always gone to timeshares or other off-site motels since 1987 (mostly because of whom I was travelling with)
This time it is just my DD, DS and self.

Re: Florida Orlando Tickets - I did see their special for $362.00 for the 10 days premium, park-hopping, non-expiring ticket and thought that it is a great deal. Maybe you should consider the pick-up at their office option (which is free, no shipping cost). This would get around you possibly being away when the tickets arrive. I am still playing with the numbers to see what options and $'s are.
Good Luck with your planning!!!
Carol :flower1:

OOps..I have no idea how I stumbled into the Canadian boards..backing out gracefully :cool1:

DMRick said:
OOps..I have no idea how I stumbled into the Canadian boards..backing out gracefully :cool1:

No, come back. Visitors are always welcome! Lots of our friends to the South post here.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

DMRick said:

Glad to see you over here! This is an all-inclusive board, especially for the experts from the budget board. (my second fav hang-out)

I have used three ticket wholesalers to purchase tickets. Florida vacation services at floridavacationservices.com was the first. I was nervous since Id never ordered something so pricey over the internet, but the tickets arrived in 3 days and had no problems using them. My only complaint is that their service charges and shipping charges are a bit much.
Secondly, I used hotwire savings club to order 2 7 day park hopper plus tickets. The tickets (with FREE shipping) came in 2 business days. I havent used them yet but seems legit and others had no problems with the tickets (just making sure to protect my poor little magnetic strips!!!)
Finally, I tried ticketmania which has gotten great reviews from these boards. I only ordered 2 Sleuths mystery theatre tickets (since I already have my park hoppers). That was 3 weeks ago and still dont have my tickets. In fact I feel my tickets are being held hostage my a customer service team who has NO customer service skills!!!
Sorry, this may be long.....
To start, the mixup with the tickets is partly my fault as I originally planned to be in Florida by January 7th, but this trip had to be postponed to next month. IN the ticketmania order form they ask when you will arrive so they can decide if they have enough time to ship (good idea to me).
I received a prompt phone call from customer service telling me that since they didnt believe my tickets would arrive on time, they were going to send them to Sleuths box office the night of the show, and all I had to do was call and make reservations.
Well by that time I had discovered we wouldnt be in Florida until February and this is where the nightmare started. I have sent 3-4 emails and called 5-6 times (only speaking to customer service twice). I figured it would be simple to solve this "mystery" (just get my tickets and send 'em on up), but this hasnt happened yet. My tickets up until yesterday remained at Sleuths and I THINK they are now back at ticketmanias box office.
My problem is I dont understand how so much confusion can ensue from such a simple mistake. Customer service has also been very rude to me, accusing me of not really sending the emails and making the calls that I have. I heard the man on the phone with me the first time say to another "Yes, its her AGAIN, whats her problem?"
Yesterday I made 5 phone calls between Sleuths ( who were VERY VERY polite and just as confused by ticketmania antics as me) and Ticketmania's office and I THINK I have it straightened out.
I just dont understand how this can be such a big deal and a problem and why they cant just understand that I want my tickets sent to me (which is what I originally said in my order form).

I just bought my tickets from Ticketmania. Will pick them up in Orlando, so will let you know when I get back how that went! LEAVING TODAY!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter