Park Tickets And Free Dining

ollynholly

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip for this November/December. Looking to book a room only reservation. Park tickets through Park Savers. Question is if free dining comes out for my dates will I be able to take advantage of free dining even though I did not purchase tickets through Disney?

Planning a trip for this November/December. Looking to book a room only reservation. Park tickets through Park Savers. Question is if free dining comes out for my dates will I be able to take advantage of free dining even though I did not purchase tickets through Disney?
You need to purchase a minimum of two day tickets with parkhopper or Waterpark option per person so your reservation will be booked as a package.

The last free dining offer required minimum 2 day tickets with either parkhopper or waterpark option for every person in the room so you would have to purchase those tickets even if you already have tickets. You can save the package or Park Saver tickets and use them on a future trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter