Park Snack Credits for Breakfast

MrsIncredible1974

Mouseketeer
We're not the kind of family who need to eat as soon as we open our eyes.
Most days we breakfast late and eat dinner early, might snack in the evening.
So, if you were in the parks an hour or so after waking, what snack credit would you use for breakfast?

one reason for choosing POFQ is the beignets!

It's a little difficult to get those once you're already IN THE PARKS as the OP stated.

So, if you were in the parks an hour or so after waking, what snack credit would you use for breakfast?

All the parks have a Starbucks where you can get drinks and pastries with a snack credit.

Sleepy Hollow at MK has a waffle or a funnel cake for a snack credit. Gaston's has a cinnamon roll.

Sunshine Seasons and the bakery at the French Pavilion in EP have some snack options.

Kusafari at AK is an alternative to Starbucks, but just has muffins, etc.

I think the only other options at HS now are the Joffrey coffee carts.

All the parks have a Starbucks where you can get drinks and pastries with a snack credit.

Sleepy Hollow at MK has a waffle or a funnel cake for a snack credit. Gaston's has a cinnamon roll.

Sunshine Seasons and the bakery at the French Pavilion in EP have some snack options.

Kusafari at AK is an alternative to Starbucks, but just has muffins, etc.

I think the only other options at HS now are the Joffrey coffee carts.

Perfect, thank you. I do love a cinnamon roll and no-where, but no-where in the UK does them anywhere near as yummy as American cinnamon rolls.

There is a Starbucks in each park now, which offers perfect snack items for breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!