Park Reservations Question

tiffany123

Mouseketeer
I am beginning to plan a family trip for 14 and am about ready to “forget it” before getting down to serious details. I know that you currently must reserve a park day for each day you plan to attend and I guess I can deal with that. However it seems that every member in your party must go to the same park at the same time? Is this the case? If so, this could be a deal breaker for us. We have a wide variety of ages and interests with some parks more appealing to some than to others.

I am beginning to plan a family trip for 14 and am about ready to “forget it” before getting down to serious details. I know that you currently must reserve a park day for each day you plan to attend and I guess I can deal with that. However it seems that every member in your party must go to the same park at the same time? Is this the case? If so, this could be a deal breaker for us. We have a wide variety of ages and interests with some parks more appealing to some than to others.
No. You can choose a different park reservation for each member of your party. They do not need to be the same park. And if you're going to the same park and arriving separately, that is not an issue.

I'm not as experienced as many will be with the park reservations, but I don't think it's true you all need to be at the same park at the same time. You could have different groups reserving for any of the parks on a single day.

Correct. You choose the people you are booking for when making the reservations. Of course, you would have to go through the process multiple times to book all combinations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter