Park reservation days with a Disney room res?

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Have they changed something? I thought we were eligible for a park reservation for length of stay if staying in a Disney resort. We are DVC, Annual Pass and staying onsite. We can only make 3 days but staying Sept 18-23. Thanks!

Hi! Is your resort reservation linked in MDE? If you try making park reservations under the Annual Pass category it is going to limit your reservations. As long as you have your resort reservation linked in your account, you should be able to add park reservations for the length of your stay under the resort hotel category.

At the park pass reservation screen make sure you’re selecting AP with a hotel stay.

Initial screen:

A2F41420-F741-4991-BD94-9BAD22E59ECB.png

Select hotel guest with AP:
A02E635E-E212-40A5-898A-5E7DCD4A8206.png

You’ll be asked to select your relevant reservation. Or you can link it via a link at the bottom.

After this you’ll see the names along with reservations to be made based on number of days of stay. When you make a res that day becomes greyed out when you go in to make the next one.

Attachments

• F8D039A2-1F98-4537-8369-765894E1208C.png
    F8D039A2-1F98-4537-8369-765894E1208C.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Thanks all. We are linked. We are not getting the option "hotel guest" when choosing park pass reservations? Only Annual or Theme Park Tickets. Annual limits to 3 park days only? We have 5 days in resort. I am on hold with DVC 1 hour. They were communicating with me but couldn't figure it out and put me back on hold. So I am at over 1 hour right now. Did I mention I greatly dislike this park reservation system? lol So frustrated.

Thanks all. We are linked. We are not getting the option "hotel guest" when choosing park pass reservations? Only Annual or Theme Park Tickets. Annual limits to 3 park days only? We have 5 days in resort. I am on hold with DVC 1 hour. They were communicating with me but couldn't figure it out and put me back on hold. So I am at over 1 hour right now. Did I mention I greatly dislike this park reservation system? lol So frustrated.
I’m not sure anyone truly LIKES the reservations system. At best they tolerate it.
So when you go to the AP w/Resort Reservation page, do you see a page like PP posted above, with your resort stay listed, and the dates and confirmation number, along with a check box to select?

Only Annual or Theme Park Tickets.
When you click on Annual, it should open a new page that at the top has AP reservations for AP holders who don’t have resort reservations. But if you scroll down you should see an option for AP holders with resort reservations. If you click that, you then get another page that asks you to click on the resort reservation you want to book for. It’s easy to miss the option for AP with resort reservations because it’s fairly far down the page.

I’m not sure anyone truly LIKES the reservations system. At best they tolerate it.
So when you go to the AP w/Resort Reservation page, do you see a page like PP posted above, with your resort stay listed, and the dates and confirmation number, along with a check box to select?
yes....see that page. But we are looking for the "hotel guest" (or similar) option/link? It used to be there? If we are booked onsite, thought we had that option. Did they remove that option link? I have been doing this since the pandemic started. We are locals. When we booked our room----we had a park pass link for hotel guest which we do not see now?

DVC just told us we SHOULD be able to see that option and not sure why we don't They made the park passes for us. And yes I tolerate the PP system but under duress ;)

When you click on Annual, it should open a new page that at the top has AP reservations for AP holders who don’t have resort reservations. But if you scroll down you should see an option for AP holders with resort reservations. If you click that, you then get another page that asks you to click on the resort reservation you want to book for. It’s easy to miss the option for AP with resort reservations because it’s fairly far down the page.
That is EXACTLY what we are not seeing. DVC couldn't figure it out so they had to make our additional park reservations for us. But thank you! :)

Thats exactly what you should see. You have to click the Annual Passes spot. That will bring you to the next screen

View attachment 683155

Click the second option & your hotel reservation will show.
Thank you. Now it's showing. But I swear it wasn't earlier. I think DVC adjusted something??? Because they had me on the phone 1 hr 11 min trying to fix it (which they did). All the help is much appreciated! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter