Park planning

moliuchick

Mouseketeer
I am planning to reserve the WDW park from 3/9 to 3/12. The hours are as follows: MK :9-6, Epcot: 11-7, Hollywood: 10-7, AK: 9-5.
Everyday is going to be the same hours since 3/9 to 3/12 are all weekdays. Does it matter what day I should go for a particular park? What will be a less crowded day? 3/9 to 3/12 is spring break, do you think there are special strategies I can use to beat the crowd? I am asking because this time we are just going to do 4 days of WDW. Not like before, we always do 7 days.
TIA!

Honestly right now I don't think its gonna much matter which day at which park.

Is that COLLEGE spring break? The majority of K-12 seem to have either a February break and then an Easter break or no Feb and just longer Easter break.
I wouldn't be too worried about a strategy right now other than maybe just your rope drop attraction.

The majority of K-12 seem to have either a February break and then an Easter break or no Feb and just longer Easter break.
In Texas, many K-12 schools have spring break March 8-12 and the rest are off March 15-19. Some have a February week off too but I don't think it's as common as the March breaks are.

I am planning to reserve the WDW park from 3/9 to 3/12. The hours are as follows: MK :9-6, Epcot: 11-7, Hollywood: 10-7, AK: 9-5.
Everyday is going to be the same hours since 3/9 to 3/12 are all weekdays. Does it matter what day I should go for a particular park? What will be a less crowded day? 3/9 to 3/12 is spring break, do you think there are special strategies I can use to beat the crowd? I am asking because this time we are just going to do 4 days of WDW. Not like before, we always do 7 days.
TIA!

Since HS has been the park that’s been at capacity the most, it doesn’t matter what day you make it. I’d probably choose AK for that Fri since MK might be busier with AP holders.

Since HS has been the park that’s been at capacity the most, it doesn’t matter what day you make it. I’d probably choose AK for that Fri since MK might be busier with AP holders.
Good to know. Maybe I will do Epcot on Tuesday (We will be going to UO on Sunday and Monday which is our first time) So going to Epcot will be a break for us. Wed: MK, Thursday: HS and Friday: AK
Do you think that make sense?

In Texas, many K-12 schools have spring break March 8-12 and the rest are off March 15-19. Some have a February week off too but I don't think it's as common as the March breaks are.
Yes, I am flying from Dallas, my youngest child's high school will have March 8 to 12 off. I have heard Colleges like Baylor are not going to have spring break. They just had a longer winter break already. Hopefully, the parks will not be that busy during that time.

Good to know. Maybe I will do Epcot on Tuesday (We will be going to UO on Sunday and Monday which is our first time) So going to Epcot will be a break for us. Wed: MK, Thursday: HS and Friday: AK
Do you think that make sense?

Looks good to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter