Park pass reservation with room only hotel stay

Thegoatfeeder

Main thing WDW Needs? More Muppets!
Really sorry if this has been asked before but struggling to get a definitive answer on this.

We have a room only stay coming up and have APs, do we need to make park reservations or as we have a hotel stay booked are we guaranteed park entry? The issue is, we don't have the APs yet (vouchers are being mailed to us right now) so can't actually book reservations as AP holders currently.

Any help appreciated.

I found it out that it's not required a few weeks before my last trip. I had to call DLP for something and the CM told me. It was in the small print of an e-mail, which I hadn't read properly.
We tested it, and it did work :) You show your Hotel Pass (can't remember the name for it) and then they let you through to the turnstiles.

The only thing to keep in mind is that when you would use the AP only entrances, that they do not scan your AP to check for a registration. Also at the AP entrance, show your Hotel Pass.
Of course only applicable with the highest tier APs that have a private entrance.

I found it out that it's not required a few weeks before my last trip. I had to call DLP for something and the CM told me. It was in the small print of an e-mail, which I hadn't read properly.
We tested it, and it did work :) You show your Hotel Pass (can't remember the name for it) and then they let you through to the turnstiles.

The only thing to keep in mind is that when you would use the AP only entrances, that they do not scan your AP to check for a registration. Also at the AP entrance, show your Hotel Pass.
Of course only applicable with the highest tier APs that have a private entrance.

Thanks so much, thats great to hear!

Yes can confirm that is correct. We booked davy crockett rach specifically because there were no park reservations available for ap holders. Just show the hotel pass (magic pass) and they will let you in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter