Park Hours

pkelly4576

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the calendar will be out for June 2019. I will be making my dining reservations on Dec. 11th, and want to plan our schedule around that.

Does anyone know when the calendar will be out for June 2019. I will be making my dining reservations on Dec. 11th, and want to plan our schedule around that.

Disney releases their calendar on a rolling 180 day basis, which gets us to 6/5 as of today. So the short answer is you have to wait until your dates roll through, for better or worse.

Note that hours that far out are relatively bare bones and subject to change.

Good luck :) I’m in same boat I booked all ADRs and we go in April and I’m certain park hours will change and I’ll have to juggle . I’m still awaiting EMM hours to hopefully be released.
I booked extra ADRs and will cancel whatever interferes . I hate doing that but didn’t feel I had a choice

QUOTE="pkelly4576, post: 60020985, member: 249999"]Does anyone know when the calendar will be out for June 2019. I will be making my dining reservations on Dec. 11th, and want to plan our schedule around that.[/QUOTE]

Hour should be similar to last year at the same time. I always look at the previous year’s hours when making my plans.

Hour should be similar to last year at the same time. I always look at the previous year’s hours when making my plans.
Where do you find the previous years hours? I’m trying to plan for July and all I have is the Touring Plans hours estimates. I’m not sure if these are based on last year or not. Thanks.

Where do you find the previous years hours? I’m trying to plan for July and all I have is the Touring Plans hours estimates. I’m not sure if these are based on last year or not. Thanks.

While no resource is 100% perfect since things can change so often and sometimes late tweaks might not get captured, I personally use TP's historical data when I need historical park hour info.

Good luck :) I’m in same boat I booked all ADRs and we go in April and I’m certain park hours will change and I’ll have to juggle . I’m still awaiting EMM hours to hopefully be released.
I booked extra ADRs and will cancel whatever interferes . I hate doing that but didn’t feel I had a choice

I did the same thing and then changed pretty much all ADRs over the course of the last several months. I don't think I have a single reservation that stayed the same. A couple of the more important ones to me I booked twice on two different days just to make sure I got one that worked for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter