Park Hours

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by pkelly4576, Dec 7, 2018.

1. pkelly4576

pkelly4576 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know when the calendar will be out for June 2019. I will be making my dining reservations on Dec. 11th, and want to plan our schedule around that.

2. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Disney releases their calendar on a rolling 180 day basis, which gets us to 6/5 as of today. So the short answer is you have to wait until your dates roll through, for better or worse.

Note that hours that far out are relatively bare bones and subject to change.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TammyLynn33

TammyLynn33 Mouseketeer

Good luck :) I’m in same boat I booked all ADRs and we go in April and I’m certain park hours will change and I’ll have to juggle . I’m still awaiting EMM hours to hopefully be released.
    I booked extra ADRs and will cancel whatever interferes . I hate doing that but didn’t feel I had a choice

QUOTE="pkelly4576, post: 60020985, member: 249999"]Does anyone know when the calendar will be out for June 2019. I will be making my dining reservations on Dec. 11th, and want to plan our schedule around that.[/QUOTE]

5. holden

holden DIS Veteran

Hour should be similar to last year at the same time. I always look at the previous year’s hours when making my plans.

6. pickypiratepete

pickypiratepete Earning My Ears

Where do you find the previous years hours? I’m trying to plan for July and all I have is the Touring Plans hours estimates. I’m not sure if these are based on last year or not. Thanks.

7. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

While no resource is 100% perfect since things can change so often and sometimes late tweaks might not get captured, I personally use TP's historical data when I need historical park hour info.

TammyLynn33 and pickypiratepete like this.
  8. pickypiratepete

pickypiratepete Earning My Ears

Thank you!

9. Amy and kids

Amy and kids Mouseketeer

I did the same thing and then changed pretty much all ADRs over the course of the last several months. I don't think I have a single reservation that stayed the same. A couple of the more important ones to me I booked twice on two different days just to make sure I got one that worked for us.

TammyLynn33 likes this.
  10. BridgetBordeaux

BridgetBordeaux DIS Veteran

Past history and TP estimates are what I use if I am too far out to find a genuine schedule.