Park Hours??!!?!?

Castle_Davis

Earning My Ears
I am confused on the changes to the park hours. We are going to Disney in mid march and I thought I had all my planning done. I found this site through mousesavers and thought I would take a peek. Now I'm scared. I read a bunch of postings that said that Disney cancelled the EE and shortened the park hours. I called both the DC 800 line AND Fort Wilderness(that's where we're staying) directly and they said it wasn't true. Both CM's said that Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm and that as a hotel guest we could enter the parks an hour early on desg. days!!!!!! Are they misinformed or am I not reading the postings correctly?????? Please let me know!!!!!!

Were you reading old posts? EE was eliminated after 9/11 but reinstated last summer.

You are going in mid-March? Or do you mean mid-May? There have been complaints that there are less fireworks and no spectromagic in May because MK is closing at 7:00pm on most nights (it doesn't get dark until after 8:00). Future World at Epcot is closing at 6:00pm instead of 7:00pm, World Showcase remains open until 9:00pm. MGM is open until 8:30-9:00 everyday with Fantasmic at closing. AK is 9:00 to 5:00 in May.

Yes, sorry, I did mean mid May. I must have been reading old post..I should have checked the dates. Thank you for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter