Park hopper tix

loreyb

Mouseketeer
We have not really started planning our next trip yet. Can I purchase a park hopper ticket 1 at a time over the next several months without having to add the no expiration as long as I just hold on to them until we go back in say 12 to 18 months? I have started picking up Disney gift cards when I have the spare money as I know they don't expire and we won't/can't use them for anything else. I did this last time and by the time we left I had around $1200.00 in GC. I got our tickets right before we left but thought this to might be a great way to spread out these costs if it will work.

P.S can someone tell me how to remove my old ticker from our December trip? Please and thank you

Tickets do not expire until they are used. No expiration is not needed, that's just the way it works. Once used, they expire in 14 days unless you purchase no expiration - which can be done any time within that 14 day window. It costs the same whether you add no expiration now, or at the parks, regardless of how many days you have used on your tickets, it is based on the original length of your ticket.

Great I was thinking that was the how it worked but wasn't sure. Thank you

We have not really started planning our next trip yet. Can I purchase a park hopper ticket 1 at a time over the next several months without having to add the no expiration as long as I just hold on to them until we go back in say 12 to 18 months? I have started picking up Disney gift cards when I have the spare money as I know they don't expire and we won't/can't use them for anything else. I did this last time and by the time we left I had around $1200.00 in GC. I got our tickets right before we left but thought this to might be a great way to spread out these costs if it will work.

P.S can someone tell me how to remove my old ticker from our December trip? Please and thank you

Also, if you are not 100% sure you want to hop, you can just purchase the base MYW tickets. You can add the hopping option at any time during your trip. It will cost the same per ticket ($56?) to add regardless of what day you are in the trip. I did that past trip and it turned out we didn't really need to hop...so saved us $100 +/-

To remove your ticker: Go to User CP...in the upper left area of the page. Then click on Edit Signature. Then just remove the code there for your ticker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter